Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Thank you our Athletics Day 2017 !!!!!!!

Walt: using descriptive language . 

Intro :

Dear Helper’s and Staff and Volunteers . I would like to say a BIG THANK - YOU to you for making this happen and for this Fun Sporty Opportunity for Athletics day at Pt England School .

Paragraph 1 :

Athletics day was held at Pt England School . It was full of different kinds of Sporty and Fun  events for the whole school to participate all in .  there was events like  sprinting ,   high jump   ,  Discus ,    relay ,   volleyball ,  javelin and much more events .   it was really great to have athletics on a sunny bright day .

Paragraph 2 :


To be honest my favourite part was participating and having fun with my friends doing all different kinds of athletic events .   Also I was really proud of  the green team and they are 5 girls because  when it came to a teamwork thing we had work or together and they had won some events on athletics . But mostly I enjoyed it and had a great day doing athletics .

Paragraph 3 :

Next Year I would like to help set up Athletics Next Year with my Amazing Friends . Also I will be training at home to get better and better and do my best on the Events . I am pretty sure that Next year for athletics is going to be hard I guess ???? .

Conclusion :


To Be honest I had enjoyed my day when Pt England School did Athletics .  I enjoyed Athletics because I had a Good time with my Friends and Teachers doing Athletics and getting this sporty opportunity and I have learned a lot of things  . Once again I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Helper’s and Staff and Volunteers  .




Task Description :
Room 7 Litcery had done some Writing this task was for everyone who had came to the Manaiakalani Film Festival and Athletics Day . Thank you to all the Helper's than came along on Both Events . I had Deiced to do both but Manaiakalani Film Festival First because it happened first then last but not least I had Saved the Athletics Thank you Writing for Last . Really Hope you enjoy my Writing !!! . 





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lillyana,
    Great job, you did really good on athletics day. Always remember try your best because if you don't you will always fail. I was just checking your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Trendy ,

      Thank you for the Lovly and Amazing comment you have done ....

      Thanks for cheeking out my blog

      Your da Best #1 !

      Kind Regards

      Lillyana FG

      Delete