Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

LLA FORM RESULTS !!!!

LLA FORM Results !!!

On the 3rd of October Amelia & Leilani and myself did a Google forms and we Called LLA Form . Because LL stands for Lillyana and Leilani and the A stands for Amelia.We have create this because it is apart of the Team 4 holiday blogging.All we had to do is create a Google Form about anything.Our teachers said to do it ourself but we decided to come together and do it as a team.
So we started.Amelia did two slides and I did one.My one is what is your favourite food you ever had in your life.So then you just pick which of the food is your favorite that you had in your life.Leilani also did one and hers were about sports.If you would like to check that our click here.

So the first question we did was “ Which of these below belong to New zealand” ( Amelia made this question )
Results -
Screenshot 2017-10-03 at 2.56.48 PM.png
The correct answer is Shortland Street and Police Ten 7.So if you picked that one then you are correct.If you picked That’s so Raven then that is an I think American show so yeah.8 people picked Shortland Street and 6 picked Police Ten 7.

Results -
The second question that we asked is “ what is your favourite movie?”(Amelia made this question )
Screenshot 2017-10-03 at 3.07.13 PM.png
So I think that most of the movies are good.I just really like the  Emoji movie and all of Fast and Furious Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 & 8 .Also Amelia send this to Mr Goodwin and I think he picked Star Wars.

The third question that we did is “ what is your favorite food you have ever ate “ This question is made by me!
Results -
Screenshot 2017-10-03 at 3.16.17 PM.png
For this one I was really shocked because most people picked everything.So do you really like everything?

Last but not least question is “ what is your favorite sport?”( This question is made by Leilani )
Results -
Screenshot 2017-10-03 at 3.19.06 PM.png
For this about 7 people picked netball so I think many girls took this.Also I think that Mr Goodwin picked Basketball but I am not too sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment