Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Emoji Part 7 ! # LAANT #



Task Description : Today I have Done a Presentation with Leilani , Amelia , Naomi & Tupuia .... This is Part 7 I have done Part 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 and this is Part 7 i know 4 sure i will be doing Emoji Part 8 and plus this was an Fun thing to do and caring it on and on i am will care this 4 as long as i can with my friends ..... Thanks 4 cheeking out my blog and cheek out Amelia & Leilani's Blog down Below and GOD BLESS U AND YOUR FAMILY STAY SAFE EVERYONE ................

2 comments:

  1. Dear lillyana

    Wow Lillyana Leilani Ameila Naomi and Tupuia you guys are so good at doing emoji faces keep on doing what you guys are doing it is great I love it.

    kind regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Santana ,
      Thanks for the nice comment u have done for the LLANT Group Emoji part 7 ......

      Kind Regards
      Lillyana

      Delete