Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Creating my Own Shoes ( Team 4 Holiday Blogging Task 7 - Create your own Shoes !

Today I Have Created my Own Shoes . This was Part of the Team 4 Holiday Blogging Challenge  . I Have founded this really fun because we got to redesign the shoes to our own liking's and got to pick different types of colours to our own shoes . If u want to Create your own shoes Click Here .
Creating my own shoes took me a couple of minutes to design it t my Liking's . Lets get moving on !


My Theme was Going for a Dark Theme + A Little bit of White .  Using Black my Favourtive Colour & a Dark Chocolate Brown  & A Bit of White ............


Here is a Photo what it look's like of the Top!



       So this is what it look's Like from the Top . As u can see the Eyelets are Gold Metal and both sides . The Laces are a Dark Chocolate Colour . The Lining is White because i wanted to put a bit of white so i had deiced to put it as the lining . So basically the Whole shoes is Covered in Black






Here is a Photo what it look's at Back of the Shoes !


So this is what it look's like from the Back of the Shoes . As u can see the Dark Chocolate colour is still carrying on from the laces to the back of the shoes . Also the White Lining u can still see . I dont know if u guys can tell but if u look closely in the middle where it has the Dark Chocolate Brown is there is a Small writing in Black ! It is my Name in Black . I was so cool because i got my name on both shoes in Black . 



Here is a Photo what it look's at Side of the Shoes! 




So this is what it look's like from the side of the shoes . As u can see I have keepet the Converse Logo Black just like the whole shoes is Black  Also the Eyelets are Gold Metal . Also The Tongue is Black


   Here is a Photo of the Bottom of the Shoes !

So this is what it look's like from the Bottom of the Shoes . I had Deiced to keep the bottom Black . 




                                  
Here is a Photo of the Shoes !

This came out as a Successes . I would  actually buy them they will cost $100 . Which that is very expensive to buy . I Had so Much fun creating it and I Loved How the shoes came out how i wanted the shoes to come out . I would give this shoes a 100 out of 100 . 

GOD BLESS U AND YOUR FAMILY & STAY SAFE & ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR HOLIDAYS BYE BYE EVERYONE <><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

No comments:

Post a Comment