Pages

Friday 4 December 2015

Dinosaur story

On Thursday morning the extension group was so excited to film there dinosaur movie. The     group that I was with was Levonah and Aaliah.


So the first thing my group did is going to get dressed up.After that my group walked nicely to put our bags to put our uniforms into our bags.


Next Levonah took us  to the place that we were going to film.That place was where the trees were and me and Aaliah had to act like Levonah’s friend for the first part of the movie.


After that we all stared to all argue with our little group. Next Revival said stop so we can finish off our movie. Then Levonah,Aaliah and me all agree so we listen what Revival said.


After that Revival let me Levonah and Aaliah play on the park.

Then once Revival said that we need to go back to class and we were just in time to get our Dinosaur movie done.


The Next time we do it we are trying to not argue with our little group and have some fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment